martes, abril 27, 2010

Arizona

I am not joining the Arizona groups on Facebook... the U.S. has the right to issue any law that they consider to be its best interests... and I feel that Mexico and Latin America should be more concerned in creating opportunities for its people... sadly a good portion of them live illegally and I see them very often in this downtown streets making of this a better city and a better place to live

Now before you judge me, this is by all means a racist law, to me this would be to treat hispanic americans as second class citizens, just as in some countries in the far east they, to our eyes, treat women as second class citizens... so who is going to come and bring "freedom" to this country?

America is for the Americans, and last time I checked it was a continent, so much for geography lessons...

1 Comments:

A las 2/24/2014 5:19 p.m., Anonymous Anónimo dijo...

Buen blog !!!!
Enhorabuena

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home