domingo, julio 05, 2009

Wondering...

There is someting inside of me putting up all of these words here, there is like a lot to write about but I can't quite figure how to put it together, my mind suddenly goes blind and it does not come back.

Struggling a bit in my life, trying to find it out everywhere, these past weekends have been good, I've had my time to share with me and try to find about something, but I am just "re-grouping"

Everything seems to go nice, my job is good and I might get an opportunity to go abroad, chances are I will end up studying an MBA degree... I like what I have.

I have new friends, I'm much more comfortable, the downs of the past year are forever gone and of course there are some baaaad consequences of the turmoil I lived in one year ago, but now it is different, I'm trying to catch up, but in the end, it is that I'm not findind the strength, neither the opportunities to go back to you that has left me in these "blank" state of mind... Is there a "Protector" for that "Wisdom"?