sábado, octubre 03, 2009

Houston

3 Weeks from now, Space City will be my town.

It has been a nice ride over here at Monterrey, with the experiences I needed...

Tons of 'what ifs-questions" arose a few years back when I decided to finish college here and so far so good.

This opened up this opportunity and it is time to go over there, go to the Reliant Stadium, visit the NASA, attend College Football games, cheer on the Rockets, support the Astros.

18 years ago I was in this city, I revisited 12 years ago... seems like it was yesterday, but I do remember, that being a 9 year and a 15 year older... when I watched the highways from the hotel window I said to myself "Will I ever be able to live in a city like this?".

18 and 12 years later, that tought became a reality, I did not really ask for it, but God has its ways.

Here I am, about to take the most important 18-month ride ever.