lunes, marzo 14, 2005

New Angel Crossroads

Every once in a while the Angel will look at his life and wonder about what's coming...

These days have been defining for my life, it's like right now i'm wondering about a balance in my life that in a way i haven't been able of accomplishing here at Mty, I guess that the part in which this city is so big and the campus is so big that if u do not belong into a group of friends you barely walk with someone through the alleys, that's been the hardest of being here because of course i've made friends but i miss part of those days just talking at the cafeteria or in the cci...

So i'm wondering about changing some things but then i don't know if time and money will allow me to do that, definitely i'm in control of what happens, i just need to find the moment and plance, we'll have to make some adjustments, this next week will be the one that entices me to come back here renew'd